Monday, August 27, 2012

Schoepfle Garden: A Year Later

During our trip to Ohio last summer, I took Ellie out to Schoepfle Gardens for her eight-month pictures. It's such a serene, beautiful place that I always like to try and make it out there whenever I'm visiting back home. On our way out we stopped at Quarry Hill Orchards, the place to get peaches this time of year.


Quarry Hill's farm stand was just as I remembered it from my childhood: simple displays with the friendly owners handing you slices of their delicious peaches, watermelon and cantaloupe. Ellie ate two slices of watermelon while we were picking out our fruits and veggies.




After a quick but tasty stop at Quarry Hill, we drove the rest of the way to Schoepfle. The weather was gorgeous and the late afternoon light made for some great pictures, although as you'll see, many of those are of the back of Ellie since she's so quick these days -- we spent the majority of the time following/running after her. :)










Last year...

 
... and this year.


What a difference a year makes!

No comments:

Post a Comment