Brian and I drove up to the Grand Canyon two years ago...
... but this was the first time my parents had been to the Grand Canyon -- they were truly awestruck. :-)
I'm a little disappointed that Ellie won't remember this trip, but I was relieved that she wasn't old enough to be running around extremely close to the rim like I saw so many children doing while we were there. A couple of late nights left her tired enough for a rare nap in the BOB while we walked the rim.
When she wasn't napping, Ellie was lapping up all the attention she was getting from her Mimi and Papa.
Have stacking cups, will travel.
A few more pictures from the trip.
It was definitely a memorable trip -- an experience we were so glad to be able to share with my parents!
No comments:
Post a Comment