Here are the stats:
Weight = 17 pounds, 12 ounces (5%)
Height = 28.5 inches (12%)
Head Circumference = 43.5 cm (5%)
Her fine motor skills are right on track for her age, but we're still working on the gross motor skills like patiently waiting for her to walk. I say "patiently waiting" as if I'm not wringing my hands with worry that she's not walking yet. Truthfully, she's so close and just needs the confidence to let go of our hands. Ellie's pediatric nurse practitioner (her pediatrician is just coming back from maternity leave) had no concerns and gave Ellie a clean bill of health. Best of all, no vaccines today -- yay!
Her fine motor skills are right on track for her age, but we're still working on the gross motor skills like patiently waiting for her to walk. I say "patiently waiting" as if I'm not wringing my hands with worry that she's not walking yet. Truthfully, she's so close and just needs the confidence to let go of our hands. Ellie's pediatric nurse practitioner (her pediatrician is just coming back from maternity leave) had no concerns and gave Ellie a clean bill of health. Best of all, no vaccines today -- yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment