Friday, October 10, 2014

Volksfest Family Day 2014 {And Livi's First Time at the Fest!}

My mom's (or I guess more appropriately, Livi's) timing here in Germany perfectly coincided with this year's Volksfest! We took advantage and went for the last family day. Livi also got to experience her first fest -- from the Moby wrap, that is.

The train ride there (have I mentioned how much I love having a house so close to the train station?).



We wanted to give my mom a taste of the fest experience without it being too crazy for Livi so we found a fest tent that has a restaurant-style seating area tucked away from the band but still with plenty of fest atmosphere. My mom and I split a Maß (1 liter) of the festbrau bier.


That's my girl!

(Don't worry folks, it's only Apfelschorle. :) )

A woman at the table behind us offered to take our picture after doting on Livi.


Ellie with Wasenhasi, the Volksfest mascot.



No comments:

Post a Comment