I'm actually realizing these pictures were from the end of February, but what's a couple of days, right? This was the last truly cold weekend I can remember at the tail-end of an otherwise mild winter. While chilly, it was so bright and sunny out that we had to enjoy the blue skies and sunshine so we decided to walk (or bike, in Ellie's case) to our local park to feed the ducks.
After doing some quick research, I found out that rolled oats are supposed to be a healthier snack for ducks than stale bread. Turns out our local ducks are just as spoiled by the German bread and brezeln as we are and as such weren't very impressed with my Quaker oats. :)
At least the scenery was beautiful!
Another sign of spring -- crocuses. These were everywhere!
Ellie also found the playground and got down to business.
I'm not sure who had more fun -- Ellie...
... or Brian!
No comments:
Post a Comment